Sheridan has a virtualization setup that offers a Windows-based experience for those at Sheridan. This is a great option for various computing needs that require the Windows operating system, especially if you don't desire (can't proceed with) a Bootcamp installation.
- Sheridan credentials (ie. AccessSheridan credentials)
- Connected to Sheridan's campus networking (wired / wireless / vpn)
- VMware Horizon Client application (see below for download link)
The quickest way to acquire the VM Horizon Client application is at this link:
(scroll to the "VMware Horizon Client for macOS" & click "Go to Downloads")
- Connect to Sheridan's network
on-campus: wire or wireless
- Enter this server address:
- Click connect and then:
enter your Sheridan username and password
- That's it!
If you have any issue with any of the requirements or instructions,
please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com