Apple offers a fantastic option for buying recent-model Mac devices at prices that can often be quite heavily discounted. Things to know:
- Items listed are often there for a very brief time, as they are limited in stock
- Items listed cannot have their specifications modified during the shopping experience
- Always be sure to compare the price against your Sheridan education discounts that come with new hardware to make sure you're getting a better deal than you could otherwise get on a "new" device
- Apple's refurbished store purchases come with the same warranty as "new" purchases from Apple: one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. At the time of purchase, if you so desire, you can also add AppleCare+ to your chosen refurbished device. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date.
- There is no education (or Sheridan) discount on refurbished listings, so the prices that you see are already at their "lowest" point
Buying refurbished directly from Apple can only be done on their website:
If you have any questions or concerns about what to buy, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org